Dr. Robin Roche
UBFC - UTBM - FEMTO-ST - FCLAB
90010 Belfort cedex - France
Tel. +33 (0)3 84 58 34 79
robin.roche /at/ utbm.fr
On this website, you will find information on my research and teaching activities. Additional resources such as data, tutorials and explanations are also available for students and the general public.
I am currently a Maître de Conférences (Associate Professor) of Electrical Engineering. My research is in the field of smart electric power systems with a focus on microgrids. I am affiliated with:
- Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard (UTBM), my university.
- Université Bourgogne Franche-Comté (UBFC), a federal university UTBM is now part of.
- FEMTO-ST, a research institute jointly run by institutions including UTBM and CNRS.
- FCLAB, a CNRS research federation on fuel cells and hydrogen.
Download my short CV (PDF).
- We are currently looking for a talented postdoctoral researcher for the HAEOLUS project - the position is now filled.
- The HAEOLUS project has now started. It aims at coupling electrolyzers to a wind farm in artic conditions in Norway, and study different business models for the use of the produced hydrogen.
- Submissions are invited for a Special Issue on power system optimization of the Hindawi Journal of Optimization that I am guest co-editing. The deadline is May 25, 2018.
- Drs. Suryanarayanan, Hansen and I co-edited a book entitled Cyber-Physical-Social Systems and Constructs in Electric Power Engineering, with contributions from leading researchers. The book is published by the IET, with ISBN 978-1-84919-936-0.